Knee Replacement Testimonial: Why to Live with Pain When the Life Journey Can be So Painless




Mrs. Minal A. Das, age 51 from Mumbai, India weighs about 140 Kgs. She has been in the grip of knee pain for the last 22 years, beginning with her left knee and of late her right knee also got affected.

“I have never given a serious thought to Knee Replacement, all these years as I was not feeling much pain on both knees though brisk walking and climbing stairs were definitely difficult. However, my tumbling down in the market place during Holi this year was the turning point in my life. On consulting Orthopedics in Mumbai, they strongly recommended for immediate knee replacement of both knees as the cartilages were worn out. Following this, our decision was very fast. Our inquiry about the best Knee Replacement Surgeon ended with Dr. Vikram I. Shah of Shalby Hospitals, Ahmedabad, India and I Underwent bilateral knee surgery on 28th March, 2017. I started assisted walking on the same day and climbing stairs the next day. I have no pain and feeling cheerful. I aspire to travel a lot as I have not undertaken any journey for the last few years due to my knee problem. Earning sympathy from others and seeking help for mobility from someone is not of my liking. Now I am confident of walking on my own and fulfill my dream of seeing places with my husband. Shalby’s TKR has really given me a new lease of life and

I will recommend “Zero Technique TKR” of Shalby to everyone who needs a knee replacement. Why to live with pain when the life journey can be so painless?”

- Mrs. Minal A. Das (Dombivali, Mumbai)

For more information, contact on +91 7069001001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knee Replacement at Shalby Hospitals Proved to be a Life Changer!

"Shalby - An Institution Run by Compassion for Humanity" - Hon. Philip J. Mangula

No Match for Shalby’s TKR (Total Knee Replacement), Anywhere in the World!